Chronic Low Back Pain (CLBP) is a multi-dimensional problem and under this premise we will approach it from different perspectives to design optimal rehab/training programs for people suffering CLBP.
This workshop presents the most up-to-date and evidence-based reasoning and intervention tools: Movement, motor learning, biomechanics, neuroscience, cognitive sciences, communication and of course Pilates will be our allies to achieve the best results with clients with CLBP.
What you’ll find?
– 1 Year access to the 20 video modules
– Additional video material.
– Quizzes after every unit.
– Private discussion forum for students.
– Commentary of scientific papers about pain and movement latest research.